By: Nidhi Agarwal
Whole wheat flour 100-110 gms.
Corn flour 2 tbsp.
Cocoa powder 2 tbsp.
Baking soda 1/2 tsp.
Vanilla bean powder 1/2pwd.
Apple cider vinegar 2 tbsp.
Salt a pinch
Brown sugar 2 -3 tbsp.
Over riped bananas 2-3 small
White choco chips 3 tbsp.
Dessicated coconut 2 tbsp.
Milk 1/2cup ( 120 ml.)
Canola oil 1 tbsp.
- Preheat the oven at 160 -180 degree Celsius for at least 10 minutes.
- Grease a cup cake or muffin mould and keep it ready. If needed, line it with a cup cake liner.
- Mix flour, salt, baking soda, cocoa powder and dessicated coconut in a big mixing bowl.
4. Mash the bananas using a blender or fork until it is pureed well.
- In another bowl, add the mashed bananas, oil, sugar, vinegar and milk.
- Whisk well till the sugar is fully dissolved in it. Add vanilla powder and stir.
- Pour the liquid mixture into the dry ingredients and fold gently using a spatula. Do not over mix.
- Pour the mixture into the muffin mould till 2/3rd of its capacity. Tap the tray on the counter to remove air bubbles.
- Bake in the oven for 20 to 22 minutes or till its fully do e. U can check the doneness using a toothpick.
- Remove from the oven and cool in the mould for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Invert muffins on a wire rack and cool well.
- Serve it immediately or store in air tight containers after it is fully cooked.
Enjoy healthy banana muffins with a cup of coffee or tea.